Lavish Alice Guest Post | Geometric Sparkles







Hi Guys! A few weeks ago, one of my new favourite clothing websites Lavish Alice got in touch with me asking if I'd like to be their January guest blogger. I felt very priveleged that they'd asked me and I obviously jumped at the chance to share some of their fabulous clothing with the readers of my blog and to be featured on their website. How exciting - my first feature on a website, eep!

With this being said, the first item I want to share with you all is this gorgeous Black and Gold oversized jumper*. I'm a huge fan of jumpers, particuarly oversized versions and I tend to wear them almost all year round. Lets face it, the weather in the UK is atrocious so having an extra layer whilst looking stylish at the same time is a must. I love the way they look, I love how comfy they are, I love that they keep me warm and I love them even more if they are versatile. What I mean by versatile is the sort of jumper you could wear to work, to uni, for a meal or a trip to the pub. Well ladies, thats exactly that this jumper is - versatile. As soon as I received it in the post I instantly fell in love. Not only is it perfectly slouchy and oversized but it also has the most beautiful detailing. The Geometric design around the top section of the jumper gives it that extra wow factor over any other jumpers in my wardrobe and just to top it all off, its gold and sparkly too. What more could a girl want?

The top section of the jumper is slightly see-through so I popped a little black vest top underneath just to save myself any embaressment when the camera flashed ;). However, in person, a black bra underneath this would be fine. I decided to style it with some disco pants in the photos above which are also from Lavish Alice (seperate post to come soon!) and as you can see it looks great dressed up and paired with heels. I think a lot of people presume jumpers are just for day to day wear but as I said earlier, this one is particuarly versatile and I can see myself wearing it for a whole host of events and ocassions. I also tried it on with my standard leggings and ankle boots which of course worked perfectly as an everyday outfit too.

I can already tell this jumper is going to be one of my wardrobe stables right through the year and I'm already planning to wear it to work for 'dress down Friday' this week. Its available on the Lavish Alice website here for £34.00.


Do you love wearing slouchy jumpers all year round?

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment