Wishlist // Payday Beauty Buys

Pay Day Wishlist, Beauty Wishlist, UK Beauty Blog, Things I want, Pay Day Beauty Buys

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. Now I don't know about you but as soon as pay day rolls around each month, I get all excited at the prospect of treating myself to a few new beauty bits and bobs from my wish list. It seems to make working five days a week that little bit more bearable knowing I'll get some lovely goodies at the end of it. I've not done a wish list type post for a while either and as I personally love reading them, I thought I'd show you a few of the things I'm hoping to get my mitts on this pay day!

1. REN Radiance Renewal Mask
I've been after this REN Radiance Renewal face mask for as long as I can remember now but for a pricey £30.00, I've never had the cash going spare to purchase it. However, I've decided this pay day I'm finally going to give it a whirl. I'm hoping it will live up to all its rave reviews and give my skin a nice glow. I've been suffering with problematic skin at the moment and it seems to have lost all of its radiance. Fingers crossed this will live up to its name and help me get it back.

2. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Another skin care item I've been lusting after is the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery concentrate which is a face oil designed for night time use. Much like the REN mask, I've read so many rave reviews about this that I've finally caved and thought "I NEED IT!". I'm hoping this will help with radiance too and be a nice little addition to my evening skin care routine.

3. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick
Okay, I'm a beauty blogger and I don't own a Chanel lipstick, what is wrong with me? I own over 100 other lip products (I know, ridiculous!) but Chanel isn't one of them. I don't know why I've never bought one, maybe its the price that puts me off but I've decided my lipstick collection won't be complete until I have those pretty little C's staring back at me. The formula I'm going to go for is the Rouge Coco Shine as I think it will be lovely and glossy for the Spring/Summer season.

4. Urban Decay NAKED Flushed Palette
Being a huge lover of the NAKED 1 and 2 palettes, I'm really intrigued by their latest offering in the form of a blush, bronzer and highlighting trio. I think the peach and bronze shades in this 'Flushed' palette are perfect for Spring/Summer and it would be so handy to have for travelling. I'm always on the move so something like this would be a very pretty and handy addition to my makeup bag.

5. Topshop 'Head Over Heels' Cream Blush
I've never been a massive fan of blush but recently I've discovered a few gems and its sent me a tad blush crazy. I've always loved the look of Topshop cream blushes but as I'd never got along with blush in the past, I always gave them a miss. However, I now want them ALL and 'Head Over Heels' is at the top of my wish list. Its a beautiful orange/peach shade which is my favourite shade to wear on my cheeks and I think the cream formula will give me a lovely dewy glow. Perfect for the Spring and Summer months!

6. Real Techniques Expert Face & Stippling Brushes
After using a loving a number of Real Techniques brushes for quite some time now, I'd like to add a couple more to my collection. The Expert Face and Stippling brushes are at the top of my list as I think I'd get lots of use out of both of them. I'm interested to see how the Expert Face brush would work with foundation and the Stippling Brush would be perfect for my new found love of cream blushes.

7. MAC Strobe Cream
I recently got sent a sample of Strobe Cream in a MAC order and I've been using my tiny little tube ever since. Its a liquid highlighter that can be mixed in with foundation or applied to the cheekbones and other areas of the face that would naturally catch the light. I've been loving the effect its given my skin and it really helps me achieve that much desired dewy glow.

8. Models Own 'Fruit Pastel' Box Set
As a lover of Models Own nail polishes and all things pastel, their new range of 'Fruit Pastel' nail polishes couldn't be more up my street.  They're being sold as a set on the Models Own website for £20 (bargain!) and I can't wait to get my hand on them. I think all of the shades are beautiful for this time of year and what makes them even more special is the fact they're scented! Yes you heard that right, scented nail polish. MIND.BLOWN!

9. Clarins 'Apricot Shimmer' Instant Light Lip Perfector
I've heard nothing but good things about these Clarins lip glosses on the blogosphere, so much so that I now want to try one myself to see what all the fuss is about. I particularly like the shade 'Apricot Shimmer', a beautiful pale peach.

So there we have it, a selection of beauty products I'm hoping to get on hands on when pay day rolls around. Of course theres many more things on my humongous wish list, but we'll save those for another time ...

Whats on your pay day wish list? Have you tried any of these products?

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment