Autumn Clothing Haul

Autumn Clothing Haul, Autumn Clothing Haul 2013, Fashion Haul Blog

As soon as Autumn arrived I knew it would happen. It was inevitable. If you haven't been to your local high street recently, I wouldn't advise it. It results in lots of 'oohing' and 'ahhing' over the new A/W stock and you won't be able to walk away without taking something with you. This is exactly what happened to me and its safe to say my card has taken a bit of abuse lately - sorry Natwest! As I've been buying quite a lot, I thought it was about time I did a haul. I always love to read these posts as it gives me an idea of whats in the shops at the moment and nine times out of ten I always spot something I need to buy. With that being said, apologies in advance if this post sparks an urge for you to go shopping. Anyway enough rambling from me - here's a peek at some of the new additions to my Autumn wardrobe ...

Jumper & Long Sleeved T-Shirt Dress - H&M


If you read my 'Autumn' nails post, you'll know I'm a big fan of burgandy shades when Autumn comes around. In my opinion its the ultimate Autumn shade so as soon as I saw this jumper and dress in H&M, I had to have them. Both were very reasonably priced (less than £15.00 each) and both will be great for throwing on with jeans or leggings. I love anything slouchy so the jumper was a no brainer as soon as I saw it and I can't wait to wear the dress. I don't have any long-sleeved dresses so this will be perfect paired with tights and ankle boots to keep me nice and snug.

Stripey T-Shirt - George at Asda // Oversize T-Shirt - H&M


Oh look, more burgundy and slouchy pieces of clothing - how original of me. Being serious though, I really love these kind of t-shirts as they're so effortless to throw on with a pair of skinny jeans or leggings. I thought the stripy one would look good with my khaki skinnies and I'm planning to dress the grey one up a bit with my disco pants and a chunky necklace.

Grey Cut-Out Shoulder Dress - Primark // Coral Textured Dress - George at Asda


One of my favourite things to wear is a skater dress. Trust me, I'm obsessed. As someone whose quite curvy (I'm slim but have boobs and a bum), I find skater dresses show off my best assets. They accentuate my small waist and I generally feel more body confident when wearing one. I spotted these two in Primark and George and I fell in love with them both. They were both pretty cheap and I love that either of them can be dressed up or down. I love the cute cut-out sleeves on the grey one and the red/coral one will add a nice splash of colour to my Autumn wardrobe. 

Tartan Dress - Primark // Lace Insert Swing Dress - ASOS
I have to be honest when I say I never thought I'd own a tartan dress. Tartan has never been something I've seen as 'fashionable' (everyone has their own personal tastes of course) but recently it seems to be everywhere so I decided to step out of my comfort zone and add some tartan to my life. I spotted this cute babydoll dress in Primark and decided it would look perfect with a blazer, tights and a pair of ankle boots. I'm going to wear it this weekend so keep your eyes peeled for an outfit post. I also bought this pretty navy shift dress from ASOS to wear to my Auntie's party in a couple of weeks. I absolutely love the cute floaty style and the lace insert around the neckline adds a nice touch. I think it will look perfect with my hair up in a bun, nude heels and a bright red lip. Again, keep your eyes peeled for an outfit post.

Coat & Blazer - Primark
As soon as I spotted this parker jacket with leather sleeves and fur collar in Primark, I had to try it on. It instantly stood out to me in the shop and when I tried it on I fell in love. Although it looks fairly baggy in the photograph above its actually a really lovely fit and the faux fur collar is so warm and cosy. If you want to see me wearing this, head over to my instagram @kayleighjcouture as it looks much better on. I also picked up a black blazer as I've been meaning to get one forever and never got round to it. I wear blazers none stop for work or going out in the evenings and as my black one was looking a bit tatty it was about time I upgraded it and bought a new one. I have this one from Primark in three colours now as its a bargain at £19 and the perfect fit. 

Well I think I'm all shopped out after that lot. Well, until next time I'm near shops again. Seriously, when will I learn?

Have you been buying any new clothes for Autumn recently? 

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment