Primark Ankle Boots

Primark Ankle Boots, Primark Autumn Ankle Boots 2013, Primark A/W 2013 Collection
Primark Ankle Boots, Primark Autumn Ankle Boots 2013, Primark A/W 2013 Collection
Primark Ankle Boots, Primark Autumn Ankle Boots 2013, Primark A/W 2013 Collection


One of my favourite transitional fashion pieces between Summer, Autumn and Winter is ankle boots. Seriously, I’m obsessed with them. I absolutely adore how versatile they are and that I can pop them on with leggings, skinny jeans, dresses and skirts. They go with almost every single item in my wardrobe and give an outfit the perfect finishing touch.

As I just said, I think ankle boots are a great transitional item as they can be worn all year round but more so in the Autumn/Winter when I need to keep my tootsies dry and warm.  I wore lots of fringed and tan style ankle boots in Summer as I think they look super cute with skater dresses and playsuits but now Autumn is here, I wanted to get my hands on a black pair that would go with almost anything in my Autumn wardrobe. So you can imagine my joy when I spotted these beauties on a recent trip to Primark. As soon as I saw them, I had to have them. Everything about them is perfect for this time of year – they’re made from a faux leather material (making them easy to wipe clean), they have a decent size heel which makes me look taller and my legs look longer but they’re not too high or uncomfortable to walk in. The sole of these boots is padded making them exceptionally comfy to wear and unlike most shoes that give me blisters after the first wear, these are cosy and comfy.

I also love that they’re relatively plain as they’ll go with everything but I like that the little silver buckle and stitching spruces them up a bit. What makes them even better is they were only £18.00 – total bargain. I know Primark isn’t always reliable in terms of quality but these boots seem really sturdy and well put together considering the price tag. I’m just hoping they stay that way after being abused by the Autumnal weather. 

So if you haven’t already guessed – I’m in love with my new boots. They’re my first Autumn fashion purchase and I imagine I’ll be wearing them none-stop for the foreseeable future. I've only had them for over a week and I've worn them almost every day already. I’d love to be able to include a link to them in this post but as they’re from Primark, no can do. However, they are from Primarks new season stock so I'd advice you to pop to your local Primark pronto to try these on (only if you like them of course) as I guarantee you’ll love them just as much as I do. 

Do you like wearing ankle boots at this time of year? What do you think of these ones?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment