New From Benefit | Lollitint Lip & Cheek Stain

Benefit Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain Review and Swatches
Benefit Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain Review 2
Benefit Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain Review 4
Benefit Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain Review 5
Benefit Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain Review 3
Benefit Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain Review 6
Benefit Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain Review 7

Benefit Lollitint Lip & Cheek Stain* | £24.50 | Link

The latest product to be added to Benefit's line up comes in the form of 'Lollitint', a candy-orchid lip and cheek stain. This is the fourth stain to be added to Benefits growing collection and now sits nicely alongside Cha Cha tint, Bene tint and Pose tint. Its the most pink toned of all Benefit's tints so if you like a girly pink cheek and lip, this will be the one for you. Here's how Benefit describe it ...

"Our candy-orchid tint treats lips & cheeks to a “pop” of dreamy sweetness. It’s the flirtiest flush you can get from a bottle…and its smudge-proof, smooch-proof color lasts from A.M. to P.M. Talk about stain power!"

Okay, so the first thing I have to mention is of course the packaging. You all know me by now, I'm a sucker for cute packaging and Benefit get a 10/10 for this one. Housed in a cute pink polka-dot box, this product screams girliness as soon as you look at it. Open the box and inside the girliness continues with a beautiful metallic pink bottle that looks just like a nail polish. Its seriously beautiful and I've had it sat out on my dressing table since I received it as I can't bare to hide it away.

Pretty packaging aside, let me give you my thoughts on the actual product itself. Firstly, if you don't know what the Benefit tints are, they're a stain that is applied with a nail polish style applicator to the lips and cheeks. The great thing about them is that they're multi-purpose and exceptionally long-lasting. As soon as the stain is applied, it stays there until you take it off. This is perfect for people like me who get particuarly frustrated when my blush or lipstick seems to vanish halfway through the day. With Lollitint, as soon as its applied - it isn't going anywhere. I even tested this by swatching it on my hand and trying to wash it off straight away. Rest assured, it didn't budge and it took a LOT of scrubbing to eventually get it off my hand. Impressive!

As well as being super long lasting, the candy pink shade with lilic undertones is exceptionally pretty and although I don't normally like to wear pink shades on my cheeks, I find this one so flattering and I imagine it would suit almost any skin tone. When applied lightly, I find it gives me that 'just been out in the cold' healthy looking flush which I absolutely love but when applied more heavily, it can create a really bold statment cheek. I've never been one for a bold cheek myself but if that's the look you go for or you have a darker skin tone, this can be built up to the exact intensity you want it. I think this is the great thing about this product - its so versatile. I'll definitely be layering this on my lips to create a bold pink lip when the weather warms up as its a great fun shade for the Spring/Summer months. I'm also looking forward to the prospect of sipping cocktails on holiday without my lipstick disappearing. Yay for all night staying power!

If I was to be really picky - the only slight fault I can give this product is that it dries exceptionally quickly and if you don't blend it instantly after application, you could be left with big lines across your cheeks. That's not an issue for me as I blend it straight away with a stippling brush but its just worth baring in mind that you can't take your time applying this product or you could risk looking like Coco the clown. Blend, blend, blend ladies!

Overall, this is a great multi-purpose product that is exceptionally long lasting and can be worn in a number of ways, depending on the look you're going for! It costs £24.50 which is pretty expensive but as with all Benefit products, the high quality is there and this little pot will last a lifetime!

Have you ever tried one of Benefit's lip & cheek tints? Will you be trying Lollitint?

Lots of Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment