Tanya Burr's Lipglosses | My thoughts

Tanya Burr Lipglosses Review
IMG_1329
IMG_1312
IMG_1314
IMG_1321
IMG_1325
IMG_1349

When I heard that Tanya Burr would be launching her own range of nail polishes and lipglosses, I was very excited. As one of my favourite Youtubers and a talented makeup artist, I knew her products would be high quality. Her sister-in-law is also the brains behind Real Techniques and you all know how much I love those so I was intrigued to try Tanya's and see if they're just as great. I also love to see bloggers or youtubers doing such amazing things off the back of their blogs/channels as its very inspiring and just goes to show that hard work and dedication really does pay off. 


As I said, Tanya has released a range of nail polishes and lip glosses but as I'm not much of a nail polish wearer (due to my bad nail biting habit), I decided to stick with the lip glosses. There's currently 12 lipglosses and 10 nail polishes available in Tanya's collection so there's a huge range of colour choice and definitely something to suit everyone. They're also very cutely named and Tanya has mentioned in one of her videos that the names are all based on things she loves.

I had a hard time deciding which shades I wanted to try as they're all so pretty but I eventually settled on Picnic in the Park, Exotic Island and Let's Travel the World. All of the shades are fun and bold with Picnic in the Park being a bubblegum pink, Exotic Island a bright purple/fucshia and Let's Travel the World an orange red. As you can see from my swatches above, they're all absolutely beautiful shades and I think they're going to look amazing with a tan in the S/S months. They're also very well pigmented which is great as it means I can wear them on their own without the need for a lipstick underneath. As well as being nicely pigmented, they're also very creamy and smooth. I know there's a few glittery shades in the collection  but the ones I went for are glitter free. They're very comfortable to wear and in terms of longevity, they last a couple of hours before I need to touch up. I've never found a lipgloss yet that lasts all day so it doesn't bother me that I need to reapply after a couple of hours.

Overall I really like these lipglosses and I've had one of them in my handbag every day since they arrived in the post. I particuarly like Picnic in the Park as its perfect for day to day wear but I'm also looking forward to wearing the other two brighter shades on a night out. If you like the look of these lip glosses, you can find them here on Feel unique, along with the nail polishes. The whole collection is very reasonably priced with the lipglosses costing £6.99 and the nail polishes £5.99.

Will you be treating yourself to anything from Tanya's lipgloss and nail polish range? If you already have, what do you think?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment