Amazing Advertisers | February

Hi guys! So its the last day of February and I can't quite believe it. As if it has been over two months since Christmas - utter madness. I've had a pretty hectic, stressful and emotional month due to lots of things I won't go into but mainly because I've been ill for a good few weeks. I'm currently trying to battle my way through two infections and a stomach ulcer which isn't very nice but I'm hoping the antibiotics I'm currently taking (which are making me feel awful) will clear it all up. Fingers crossed! Due to being ill I've had a serious lack of motivation when it comes to blogging and instead of blogging as much as I'd like due to lack of energy, I've spent most nights snuggled up reading other blogs and watching Youtube videos instead. Some of the blogs I've been reading are my lovely February advertisers and you can find out more about them below ...


Hi everyone! I’m Steph and I write over at Sunshine & Showers, a beauty fashion and lifestyle blog. With more fun activities happening in my life I like to bring you along with me through lifestyle posts, my increased awareness of fashion and enjoyment from doing outfit posts means you’ll be seeing a lot more of them and lastly my weakness for beauty means I can’t help but pop in a review into the mix. I love what I do, and I love hearing from new readers so please come say hi. I’m also currently starting YouTube so watch this space! 



Website - Yuko

YUKO Permanent Hair Straightening was created in Japan in 1996 by Yuko Yamashita, a passionate hair stylist and salon owner who, after witnessing as a child the happiness a haircut gave her mother and sister,decided to make other people just as happy by dedicating her life to hairdressing. Throughout her years as a stylist, Yuko was shocked to discover that only 5 out of every 100 people were happy with their hair and a staggering 75% were concerned because their curly, unruly, sleek or thick hair was not to their satisfaction. In just the same way that most people are unhappy with their bodies and would change something if they could, Yuko committed her passion to find a solution; a way of giving people the opportunity to have the hair they desired. In pursuit of this, Yuko began a project with Japanese health, sports and beauty giant Phiten to develop her own perm solution, alongside having developed a successful solution, YUKO now also has a successful and comprehensive homecare range suited to treat all hair types.

YUKO can be purchased online at www.yuko-london.com.

Becky from Beauty Becky
Hello! My name is Becky and I write the blog Beauty Becky. I mainly write about beauty, however I am starting to incorporate more fashion posts into my blog lately as well. I really enjoy setting up the lighting and taking lots of photos! 

I am currently studying and working in a business job which I really enjoy! I am considering doing a makeup artist course next year which I think will be really fun. Makeup is something I have been thinking of studying for a couple of years now, so I am very excited to start seriously looking at some courses! 

I also have a Youtube channel with lots of videos such as hauls, tutorials and monthly favourites. If you do pop over to my blog then I hope you enjoy reading it! 


Beky from Bekylou
BekyLou is my little space on the internet where I share my insights and ramblings about all things beauty and fashion. I've fallen in love with blogging and would love for you to take a peep on over at my page and let me know what you think, or even give me a cheeky follow! There are a lot of exciting things coming up on BekyLou so keep your peepers peeled!


Felicity from Felicityxoxo
Hello! I'm Felicity, a northern monkey and an avid beauty blogger over at felicityxoxo (can you tell i was obsessed with Gossip Girl when i started my blog?!). I blog about my favourite beauty products and occasionally i throw a spanner into the works and write fashion/lifestylle posts too. I also dabble in YouTube, i'm no Tanya Burr - but hey i'm giving it a go! I don't have many videos but one of my New Year Resolutions is to give it a good go, so expect some hauls, reviews and possibly *whispers* tutorials.... 

I'd love it if you checked out my Blog/YouTube! You can catch up with my daily musings on twitter too. Hope to see you soon! 

Twitter @felicityxo
Instagram @felicityxoxo

Jen and Soph from All these little things

Hi I’m Tracey! Office worker by day Beauty Blogger by night. Also known as Saturday Night Girl. As my blogging name suggests my blog is all about the beauty essentials for looking glam! I have a huge passion for make up, fake tan and big hair! All of which are required for a big Saturday Night out. I’m still pretty new to blogging but love having somewhere to share my love of beauty products. I’d love for you to come and have a look and leave me a comment to say hi! I love meeting new bloggers!


Becci from By Becci

Hey Everyone! My name is Becci and I'm a 21 year old fanatic of anything beautiful, vintage or edible. My blog is all about my passion for fashion, photography, beauty and the simple things in life. I love to express my opinions on current purchases and brands and share some of my favourite things like scenes from my home county of Dorset and a variety of healthy, but delicious, home recipes. I would love it if you would come and check out my blog. If you enjoy what you find then join me on Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.

Katie from Sugarfixxbeauty
Hi, I'm Katie from a little blog called sugarfixxbeauty, where I write about all things beauty with a little bit of lifestyle and fashion thrown into the mix. I'm a make up addict and skin care junkie so you'll find lots of posts along with youtube videos which I do twice weekly. I really hope you'll check out my blog/channel and if you like what you see don't forget to follow/subscribe. I'm also a twitter addict so you'll find me chatting away on there too! 

Blog || Youtube || Bloglovin 
@sugarfixx (twitter), @sugarfixxbeauty (instagram)


I hope you'll all go say hi to these lovely ladies - they're a great bunch!

Lots of Love,
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment