June Love Me Beauty Box & 10% Off

Love Me Beauty* | £10.00 plus p&p | 10% off with the code CG10

Love Me Beauty have fast become my favourite beauty box subscription since I started receiving them almost twelve months ago. Every box I've received since then has thoroughly impressed me and while some months are better than others, I've never once been disappointed with the items I've received. The boxes always contain at least two or three full size products and the total value of the items I receive each month are well over the value of the box. I also love the concept of choosing from three menus each month so I can pick the box with products most suited to me. 

I loved the look of all three menus this month but in the end I went for menu 1 as I know I'll make use of every single item in this box. Here's what's inside ...


Beauty UK 'Earth Child' Eyeshadow Palette | RRP £3.99
I was really excited to see this little eyeshadow palette in thi s months box as its the perfect size for travelling with and the colours are all right up my street - neutrals and deep smokey shades. I have to be honest and say I'm not blown away by the packaging as it looks quite cheap but its definitely a versatile little palette and some of the shades aren't too dissimilar from those in the Urban Decay Naked palette.



Model Co 'Fairly Floss' Lipgloss | RRP £12 
As I'm sure you all know by now, I'm a lip product junkie so it won't come as a surprise to any of you that this Model Co lipgloss is my favourite product in this months box. The shade is a pretty baby pink with a beautiful sheen and the formula isn't sticky at all which I love. Another couple of things I love about this product is the fact it smells like strawberries (seriously - it smells good enough to eat) and that it has a mirror on the side - so handy for on the go touch ups! Considering this whole box only costs £9 with my discount code (CG10), this lipgloss alone is worth £3 more than the entire box!!


NYX Cosmetics Nail Polish | RRP £3 
I'm a big fan of NYX cosmetics so its nice to see the brand featured in this months box. I haven't tried any of their nail polishes before so I'm looking forward to trying this. When it comes to nail polish, I believe less it more and I'm a big fan of classic shades over anything bright so this neutral peach shade with a hint of shimmer looks perfect!

Urban Veda Purifying Day Cream (20ml sample size) 
I've never heard of the brand Urban Veda before but that's what I love about beauty boxes like Love Me Beauty - it gives me the chance to try new brands/products that I can then go on to purchase if they impress me. This particular moisturiser is designed to detoxify congested and oil-prone skin which is great for me as I suffer with a particularly oily t-zone.

Montagne Jeunesse Brazilian Mud Fabric Masque | RRP £1.49
I always see this Montagne Jeunesse face masks when I go into Boots but I've never picked one up due to the fact they're so cheap - I'm very cautious when it comes to skincare as I have such sensitive skin but after reading up on this, it sounds worth a try. Its one of those scary looking fabric masks that makes people look like something out of a horror film but despite its strange appearance, this mask promises to nourish the skin and it has some great superfood ingredients such as Acai Berries and Avocado as well as Purple Brazilian Mud. I'll be giving this a whirl on my next pamper night.


Overall I'm very happy with this months box and the contents are worth double the price of the box so its great value for money. However, if you aren't keen on these particular products, you can check out their Boutique and see the other products available this month. A nude Model Co lipstick and Beauty UK eyebrow palette are some of the other products I liked the look of in the other boxes! If you're considering signing up to Love Me Beauty, don't forget to use my 10% discount code CG10 at the checkout!

What do you think of this months Love Me Beauty box? 

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment