NEW IN: Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume

What's this? A new Marc Jacobs Daisy scent? Yes, yes it is and I for one couldn't be more excited. As a fan of Marc Jacobs previous Daisy scents, I was very pleased to hear another fragrance named Daisy Dream (how cute is that name?) is being added to the line up. Seven years since Marc Jacobs released his original Daisy scent and the line ofsweet scents have become iconic in the beauty industry with each release creating more buzz than the last. I don't think Daisy Dream is going to be an exception to that rule either as it already seems lots of people are excited about this new offering!

Now although I love the design of every single Marc Jacobs bottle, this one has to be the best. From the baby blue liquid to the array of Daisies covering the spherical bottle and mirrored lid, it truly is a thing of beauty. Since receiving it a few weeks ago, its taken pride of place on my dressing table as its just too damn pretty to hide away.

As well as its stunning exterior, I'm very taken by the scent too. Described as a more 'sophisticated and ethereal version of the original,' it contains notes of pear, blackberries, blue wisteria, jasmine and coconut water. Its very light and wearable for both day and night and I've been spritzing it at every opportunity since it landed at my door. Its definitely a great Summer scent and I wore it every day on my recent trip to Portugal! My boyfirends mum is a huge fan too - she had a sniff while we were away and fell in love with it - she's already said its going to be her next perfume purchase!

If you like the look of Marc Jacob's Daisy Dream, you can get your mitts on it from World Duty Free now. Definitely one to snap up before you jet off on your Summer holiday! If you're not passing through duty free anytime soon, its released nationwide on the 15th July. It will be available in size variations of 30, 50 and 100ml.

Are you a fan of the Marc Jacobs Daisy family? Will you be adding this new addition to your perfume collection?

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment