OOTD: Keeping it Casual

I haven't done an outfit post in a while so I thought I would take a few snaps today of a casual look I would normally go for. Most of my outfit posts so far have been taken before a night out so they have been pretty dressed up. This look is a 'everyday' outfit for me. It's not very exciting but its nice to see a mixture of day and evening looks.




Top - Topshop
Jeans - Primark
Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - Matalan
Ring - Topshop

As you can see, this outfit is quite plain but I wasn't going anywhere fancy that required me to dress up and make a big effort with my outfit choice. I went to the hairdressers this morning and then to visit my auntie tonight. I got a cuddle from my aunties 6 month old puppy Miley too, SO cute. 
I need to get into doing more of these outfit posts as I LOVE looking at other peoples. Some girls do a few a week but I tend to only do them before a night out as that's usually when I look my best and when I'm wearing nice clothes/outfits. As I don't go out ALL the time, this type of post is sometimes hard for me to do but I will try my best to do some more daytime looks.

I hope everyone has had a lovely Tuesday. I booked some time off work so I've been back in my home town since Thursday night. It's my last night here tonight before returning to Newcastle tomorrow so I am currently having family time watching the new Planet of the Apes film. (Hence the short and sweet post.)

Just a quick reminder about my MAC Giveaway too, make sure you enter here.

Lots of Love,

Kayleigh..

xXx.


No comments:

Post a Comment