Seven Deadly Sins Tag


Hello beautiful people! I have seen this tag flying around all over Blogger and Youtube lately so I thought I would join in and give it a whirl myself. It's very straight forward, you just answer a set of beauty questions relating to each of the seven deadly sins. Fun fun fun! I would have loved to a do a video version of this but I'm not quite brave enough to do that just yet. Anyway, here are the Questions along with my answers:

1.GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item would probably be a NYX lipstick in the shade 'Snow White' which cost me around £0.99p on ebay. I bought it for Halloween as I needed a deep red lipstick but I actually really like the shade and it is a lovely formula. I must get a few more of these from ebay. BARGAIN. 
My most expensive beauty product would probably be my Smashbox Primer. I actually got it as a gift but I believe it was £29.00, slightly ridiculous for a primer? However, if it was something I spent my own money on, it would be the Urban Decay NAKED palette. That set me back £27.00 but it was worth every penny.


2.WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with cream blushes. I mean, I love the idea of them creating a glowy cheek and they always look SO pretty but I just cannot get them to work for me. Whenever I apply them, they seem to look patchy or too shiny on my cheeks. I think I'm more of a powder blush girl.
The beauty product that has been the hardest to get would definitely be my Urban Decay NAKED palette. Seriously, I spent months trawling through various websites and it was sold out. Even the big department stores near me didn't have any left. I FINALLY got my hands on one when House Of Frazer got them back in stock. I couldn't of been more excited if I tried. 

3.GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Delicious? (confused face) I don't tend to eat my beauty products but I guess if this means smell/prettiness it would have to be all my body lotions and potions. I use a lovely Coconut Shimmer body butter from The Body Shop which makes my skin smell lovely. Every time I put it on, people always ask me what I'm wearing. Apart from this, it would obviously be my lovely smelling perfumes. Especially Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy.

4.SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
It would probably have to be Primer. Honestly, I never remember to use it. I will occasionally use it on nights out but I find it doesn't make much of a difference to my make-up anyway. 

5.PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I think it would probably be eyeliner. Some of you might think this is a strange choice but for me I love the way black eyeliner looks against my light blue eyes. I find the contrast of the two colours really nice and as my eyelashes are quite naturally dark, I could probably go without that and create a lovely smokey eye just by using eyeliner. Apart from eyeliner, it would be bronzer. A bit of bronzer can make me look so much healthier and awake. You can't beat a bronze glow.

6.LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Well, apart from being a gentleman and making me laugh it would have to be eyes and smile. Yes, I realise they are obvious choices but for me, they are two of the first things I notice.

7.ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
This is such a hard choice as I can think of so many things I'd love to receive. I think it would probably be some really high-end make-up that I wouldn't normally spend the money on myself. Possibly a YSL lipstick or some Chanel goodies? I hear great things about the Bronze Universal so something along those lines, something a bit snazzy. I would also love anything from NARS as it's a bit on the pricey side but one of my favourite brands. If anyone is reading this and has money to burn, please feel free to buy me on of the above. (muhaha!)

I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! If you have done this tag, leave the link in the comments below as I would love to have a read. Also, I realise I've not included every product mentioned in the picture above but a couple of them are hiding somewhere in my messy room. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend, the weather has been so lovely hasn't it? It feels like Summer!

Lots of Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment