Massive Clothing Haul - Confessions of a Shopaholic



Hey Ladies! If you read my collective beauty haul yesterday, you will know I said I was going to do a clothing haul too. I have bought so many clothes lately its an actual JOKE. Like I said in my beauty haul, I'm going to Australia next week and I always feel like I need new things when I go away. I realise that I probably don't need anything but it makes me feel good and shopping really is one of my favourite things to do. I have to say before you think 'woah, she must of spent a bomb' that I didn't just go out and buy all of this in one day. I have bought these items over the past few weeks after I decided I was going to Australia. I also made quite a lot of money on ebay, about £300 precisely, so that went towards all the things I've been buying. I feel as though I've bought some real staple items lately that I've been meaning to get for ages. I tried to take pictures of everything but a few bits and bobs are in the wash and other things have been delivered to my home address in the Lake District ready to pack. I also won a Missguided Twitter competition meaning the cream dress pictured was a freebie, yey! As well as going for an actual shopping spree, I am actually obsessed with online shopping. I sometimes don't feel like I'm spending money when I'm shopping online. All I have to do is log in with my email address, put in my security code and wallah, I have some lovely new clothes on their way to me. I think I should be banned from the internet, it is totally lethal for a compulsive shopper like me. Anyway, enough of my blabbering. Here are the things I've bought.


New Look

River Island

Marks & Spencers

H&M

Missguided

Republic - (To see this better have a look at my 'New Favourite Dress' post here).

Primark

Ebay

Accessories
Travel Make-up Bag - Primark, Tan Pumps - Marks & Spencers, Black Sandals - Primark, Cream Handbag - Marks & Spencers

So there we have it, all of the pretty clothes I've bought lately. I hope you enjoyed this post as it has taken me AGES to do. Uploading all these pictures and making them big and clear is fairly time consuming. I can't actually believe that on top of all this I have three more things in the wash and four more things being delivered home. I guess I'll be doing another haul over the weekend. I really am a shopaholic if you hadn't already noticed. It's been so nice to have a bit of money to spend lately and my family have bought me a few things for easter/leaving presents. All in all I am extremely happy with everything I've got and I hope you like it all too.

P.s - If any of you have Twitter, feel free to follow me here. I've been really enjoying chatting and getting to know other bloggers on their lately.

Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment