Monthly Favourites | September


Hi Ladies. I hope you are all having a great week. I'd like to start this post by saying a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on my last post. That includes tweets and Instagram messages too because the amount of positive feedback I received was absolutely amazing. Lots of you said you would like to see more makeup looks from me so I will definitely try my best to whip a few more up. It's funny that I was so self conscious about uploading those pictures yet I received the best response I've had to a post so far. The blogging community really is so lovely and I'm so glad I've had the opportunity to meet so many lovely girls. So without blabbering on too much, thanks again guys!

Now moving on to the actual post itself (I talk too much!), I'd like to share my September favourites with you. Another month has gone by, can you believe it? I say this every month but I just can't believe how time flys. October is the month of Halloween which is exciting, I can't wait see the outfits and makeup all you bloggers come up with. 

I don't have a huge selection of favourites this month as I seem to be using the same products over and over again. However, there are a few things I've purchased or rediscovered that I would like to share with you. 

Bioderma Sensibio H2O

I recently bought this from Ebay after giving in to all the hype surrounding it. I have been using it every day since receiving it and absolutely love how easily it removes my makeup whilst remaining gentle on my sensitive skin. I have reviewed it in full here if you want to know what I think about it in more detail.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

I bought this foundation months ago now and have used it almost every day since. I have featured it in a favourites post before but I have since repurchased it around four times and just can't get enough of it. I love how it adds a healthy glow to my skin and it smells amazing too. You MUST try this is your haven't already. I have reviewed this in full here if you want to know more about it.

St.Tropez Bronzing Lotion

This has been my go-to tan of late since my Xen-Tan ran out. I really loved Xen-Tan and when I have some pennies I will be 100% repurchasing it. However, as I'm a poor little bean at the moment I've had to make do with something I already had. I received this bottle of St.Tropez as a gift but due to it being a lotion (I prefer mousse), it has been left unloved in my drawer. However, since using it lately I really like it and it leaves my skin looking beautifully bronzed. I will be reviewing it in full very soon with before and after photos.

MAC Girl About Town Lipstick

This has always been my favourite lipstick but I have been wearing it more often recently as I think it is the perfect Autumn lipstick. I recently reviewed it here and lots of you said you loved it. If you are looking for a new lipstick for the Autumn/Winter months, I can't recommend this gorgeous berry shade enough.

Girls With Attitude Eyelashes*

I was kindly sent four pairs of lashes from Girls With Attitude a few weeks ago and they have instantly become a favourite alongside my beloved Eylures. Much like Eylure these lashes come in an abundance of styles, look very natural, shape to the eye well and include a decent lash glue for easy application. I will be reviewing the sets I was sent soon so I won't say too much but I have been loving them and would definitely repurchase.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

I bought this a couple of weeks ago after running out of my beloved MAC Mineralize Skinfinish natural. As much as I love my MAC, I just couldn't bring myself to splash out £20.00 in my current financial situation. I'd read a few reviews saying this powder was perfect for setting foundation and keeping the skin shine free. After using it every day since purchasing, I have to agree. Again I will be reviewing this in full soon so keep an eye out for that.

MAC Cranberry & Sketch Eyeshadows

These are the two shadows I featured in my previous post and I am so in love with them. Individually they are beautiful shades but paired together they make the most gorgeous Autumn eye look. I will be wearing them a lot throughout Autumn/Winter and can't recommend them enough. If you want to see swatches and how they look together, you can read my post here.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my September favourites. Which products have you been loving lately?

Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment