September Love Me Beauty (formerly Beauteco) Box


Love Me Beauty Box* - £10.00 + £2.95 p+p | Link

Before you think 'not another beauty box', don't fear. Love Me Beauty was formerly known as Beauteco box and I've posted about the previous boxes I've received from the company here and here. This month they've decided to rebrand and are now called 'Love Me Beauty' - the concept behind their box is still the same, it just has a different name and label on the packaging. Director of the company Oliver Gauci has stated that the change in name is due to the original name Beauteco being similair to that of another business. So, besides a new name, label on the box and cute pictures on the menu of products (a lovely touch don't you agree?), nothing else has changed. The menu concept (you still get a choice of three boxes each month) still remains and the contents are just as wonderful as they always were. So, lets see what was in the box I chose this month ...

Nip & Fab Dry Leg Fix - FULL SIZE (RRP £10.25)
 Murad Osmolyte Tonic FULL SIZE (RRP £10)
Matriskin Collagen Serum 7.5 ml (RRP £24)
 Essential Care Lip Silk FULL SIZE (RRP £5.50)
Anatomicals No Old Bags Allowed Eye Gel - FULL SIZE (RRP £3.25)

I'm not going to describe all the products to you as I'm hoping you can see the descriptions in my photo above and I'll be reviewing them individually once I've given them a proper try. However, as you can see, this months box has not one, not two, not three but a whopping FOUR full size products. In my opinion this box is amazing value for money and I'm very excited to try each product I received - there isn't one product there that I don't like the sound of or won't be using. The products I'm most intrigued by this month are the Nip & Fab Dry Leg Fix, Murad Osmolyte Tonic and Matriskin Collagen Serum. They all sound very interesting so I'll report back with my thoughts on those after using them for a little while. I've already used the Essential Care Lip Silk a few times and love it and the Anatomicals eye gel is a funny texture but lovely and soothing on the eye area.

As always, I have no complaints about this months box. I'm so impressed with the company and their boxes and if I could recommend any beauty box to you guys, it would be this one. In the three boxes I've received so far, there hasn't been one product I've disliked.

Have you tried Love Me Beauty yet? Do you like the look of these products?

Lots of Love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment